Welcome to the Dean College Athletic Compliance Site. Here you will find information regarding the required Athletic Health Forms and NCAA compliance requirements.
This site houses all the pre-participation forms necessary for NCAA compliance. Please be sure you fill out both sections (Part A - student athlete health forms and Part B - NCAA compliance forms).
DEADLINE for submission is August 1st for fall sports, and September 1st for winter and spring sports.
Accessing the Student Portal:
Once you receive your Dean email log in and password you will have access to the Student Health Portal.
- Go to http://dean.studenthealthportal.com/
- Sign in (using your dean email and log in)
- Click on “my forms” or “pending forms”
- Complete the online health forms
- Click on “Document Upload” to submit the required forms
- Incomplete forms will remain in your “my forms” list
Visit www.dean.edu/health_forms.aspx for more information on these forms.
PART A- SPORTS MEDICINE FORMS
In addition to the student health forms required by Health Services, the forms listed below are required by Sports Medicine to compete in athletics. These forms are found on the Student Health Portal website.
- Sickle Cell*
- Assumption of Risk & Release of Liability*
- Concussion Information Form*
- Athletic Training Health History*
- Physical Examination - Dated no later than May 1st, 2017
For those students taking Prescription Stimulant Medication for ADHD:
- Upload Medical Exemption Form (ADHD) (once completed by your physician) through Document Upload.
If you have any questions regarding the Athletic Health forms, contact Brian Stefanik at 508-541-1818 or email@example.com
Part B- NCAA COMPLIANCE FORMS
These forms must be completed by going to FrontRush.com/roster. Once you create your account with your student.dean.edu address, you must then complete the NCAA compliance forms, sign where applicable and submit them to Front Rush.
- HIPPA/Buckley Consent Form
- Student-Athlete Statement
- Drug-Testing Consent Form
- Download Summary of NCAA Regulations
- Sports Information Form
If you have any questions regarding the NCAA compliance forms, contact Krystal Ortiz at 508-541-1779 or by email at Kortiz@dean.edu